If you are interested in becoming a citizen, Center for New Americans can help you with the process.
- Eligibility screenings
- Resources with the 100 questions
- Application review
Appointments are required. Please contact Maureen at email@example.com
Center for New Americans is recognized by the Bureau of Immigration Affairs and Maureen McMahon is accredited by the Office of Legal Access Programs.
Documents You Will Need
Please bring the items on the list below to your appointment. These are required to complete the N-400 Application for Citizenship.
- Green card
- Passports (current and expired)
- Social security number
- Two passport photos
- Dates of all trips abroad for the past 5 years
- List of your addresses from the past 5 years
- List of employment and/or schools for the past 5 years (names and addresses)
- Names, dates of birth, A numbers and current addresses of all children
- Check or money order for $680 -or- if you receive a government benefit (SNAP, SSI, cash assistance, etc.) bring a current letter showing the amount you receive
Some additional documents may be needed for some cases.