Immigration Program

Center for New Americans offers help with immigration applications.

Some ways Center for New Americans can help:

  • Renew your green card
  • Bring family members to live in the US
  • Change from non-immigrant to immigrant status
  • Remove conditions on your status based on marriage
  • Change your address with USCIS
  • Guidance
  • Application Review
  • Legal Consultations and Referrals (Attorneys Joseph Best and Scott Clark hold information sessions at Center for New Americans in Northampton and work with Center for New Americans staff)​

For more information, contact Maureen at

Center for New Americans is recognized by the Bureau of Immigration Affairs.  Maureen McMahon, Citizenship & Immigration Program Coordinator,  is accredited by the Office of Legal Access Programs.


Want more information?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

“A friend told me about CNA so I made an appointment. When I started here I could only write one sentence. My thoughts were all in Spanish and I couldn’t translate them into English. But now my speech is more fluid. It’s only been 4 months since I started and my English is much better. I surprised myself!  CNA also helped me get my driver’s license and find a job. I will take the conversation classes once I finish the levels. Now I want to get a GED and go to college to study to be a social worker.”





Center for New Americans is a community-based organization. No gift is too small.

More >



Center for New Americans welcomes volunteers.

More >


Startup Growth Lite is a free theme, contributed to the Drupal Community by More than Themes.