Center for New Americans offers help with immigration applications.
Some ways Center for New Americans can help:
- Renew your green card
- Bring family members to live in the US
- Change from non-immigrant to immigrant status
- Remove conditions on your status based on marriage
- Change your address with USCIS
- Application Review
- Legal Consultations and Referrals (Attorneys Joseph Best and Scott Clark hold information sessions at Center for New Americans in Northampton and work with Center for New Americans staff)
For more information, contact Maureen at email@example.com
Center for New Americans is recognized by the Bureau of Immigration Affairs. Maureen McMahon, Citizenship & Immigration Program Coordinator, is accredited by the Office of Legal Access Programs.
What to Do if ICE Comes to Your Door
New videos from Brooklyn Defender Services and the ACLU offer guidance on worst-case scenarios for undocumented people.
The ACLU animated videos: We Have Rights March 2018
English versions with English captions
Also versions narrated in six other languages—Spanish, Urdu, Arabic, Russian, Haitian Creole and Mandarin.