If you are interested in becoming a citizen, Center for New Americans can help you with the process.
- Eligibility screenings
- Resources with the 100 questions
- Application review
Appointments are required. Please call Tina at 413-587-0084, ext. 105.
Center for New Americans is recognized by the Office for Legal Access Programs. Citizenship & Immigration Program Coordinator, Maureen McMahon, is our accredited representative.
Documents You Will Need
Please bring the items on the list below to your appointment. These are required to complete the N-400 Application for Citizenship.
- Green card
- Passports (current and expired)
- Social security number
- Two passport photos
- Dates of all trips abroad for the past 5 years
- List of your addresses from the past 5 years
- List of employment and/or schools for the past 5 years (names and addresses)
- Names, dates of birth, A numbers and current addresses of all children
- Check or money order for $680 -or- if you receive a government benefit (SNAP, SSI, cash assistance, etc.) bring a current letter showing the amount you receive
Some additional documents may be needed for some cases.