- teach English to Speakers of Other Languages
- support students in reaching their goals
- lead field trips in our community
Our Current Class Offerings
Our English classes are for adult immigrants who are beginners, intermediate, and high intermediate. All classes are free!
Our career pathways classes help our students prepare for careers in local growth industries. We currently offer direct care worker and nursing assistant trainings.
Center for New Americans Partners in Education and Career Support Include:
- Greenfield Community College
- Holyoke Community College
- MassHire Franklin Hampshire Workforce Development Board
- MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center
- Smith Vocational & Agricultural High School
- The Literacy Project
- The International Language Institute
We offer morning classes in Amherst, Greenfield and Northampton, and evening classes in Turners Falls.
Contact us for more information:
- Northampton: James House, 42 Gothic Street Northampton, MA 01060 . 413-587-0084
- Amherst: Bangs Community Center, 70 Boltwood Walk Amherst, MA 01002 . 413-239-9550
- Greenfield: Family Center, 90 Federal Street Greenfield, MA 01301 . 413-772-0055
- Turners Falls: The Montague Reporter Building, 177 Avenue A Turners Falls, MA 01376 . 413-676-3949