- teach English to Speakers of Other Languages
- support students in reaching their goals
- lead field trips in our community
Our Current Class Offerings
Our English classes are for adult immigrants who are beginners, intermediate, and high intermediate. All classes are free!
Technical Education Classes
Our career pathways classes help our students prepare for careers in local growth industries. This spring, we will offer Bridge to Home Health Aide and
Certified Nursing Assistant for students who have their PCA certificate. We will also offer ServSafe and OSHA-10.
Our computer classes help students to become comfortable using computers off and online.
We offer classes to support reading and writing in English.
Center for New Americans Partners in Education and Career Support Include:
- Greenfield Community College
- Holyoke Community College
- Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment Board
- Franklin Hampshire Career Center
- Smith Vocational & Agricultural High School
- The Literacy Project
- The International Language Institute
We offer morning classes in Amherst, Greenfield and Northampton, and evening classes in Turners Falls.
Contact us for more information:
- Northampton: James House, 42 Gothic Street Northampton, MA 01060 . 413-587-0084
- Amherst: Bangs Community Center, 70 Boltwood Walk Amherst, MA 01002 . 413-239-9550
- Greenfield: Family Center, 90 Federal Street Greenfield, MA 01301 . 413-772-0055
- Turners Falls: The Montague Reporter Building, 177 Avenue A Turners Falls, MA 01376 . 413-676-3949