Center for New Americans can help you build a resume, find classes to improve your skills, and find a job.
Amherst (413) 239-9550 and Greenfield (413) 772-0055 - Rosa Guerra
Northampton (413) 587-0084 - Sarah Wing
Links to Job and Career Information
- MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center Job Search Information
- Social Security
- Jobs in the Valley
- Franklin Hampshire Youth Employment
- Pioneer Valley Workers Center
- Massachusetts Attorney General's Office - "the people's law firm" - a state agency which helps Massachusetts residents to enforce their rights regardless of status
- Lawyers for Civil Rights - a nonprofit that provides workshops, legal assitance, and resources for small businesses and people looking for job support
Our nurse aide students celebrating their graduation in June. Congratulations!
Read about our alumna, Olga, who works as a certified nurse aide for Baystate Medical Center while working toward her nursing degree at Greenfield Community College.
Our alumnus, Yuriy, achieved his goal of attaining his Commercial Driver's License.