Your gift makes a difference
When you make a donation to Center for New Americans, you support free classes in English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL); hotspots and tablets to bridge the digital divide; assistance with job applications and career coaching; warm referrals to housing, healthcare, childcare, and other services. You support no-to-low-cost immigration legal services, including applications for Green Cards and DACA.
To see highlights and supporters from last year, please click here to see our fiscal year 2021 annual report.
See links below for all the ways to support us!
Here’s how you can support our classes and services for immigrants:
- Attend or support Immigrant Voices!
- Make a general donation
- Give monthly; for the cost of two cups of coffee each month, you can become a recurring donor, contributing to our work and creating stability
- Make a business donation on the occasion of one of our events
- Increase your impact with a matching gift; find out if your employer will match your donation;
- Give in honor of a friend or family member who believes in welcoming immigrants, or honor the memory of someone who would have appreciated your support for our effort
- Leave a legacy by making a planned gift; your commitment to a welcoming community will be remembered and acknowledged; enter “Center for New Americans” and complete the form;
- Support us without converting your investments to cash; donate stocks and let the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts manage the details; enter “Center for New Americans” and complete the form;
Immigrants help grow our economy
Immigrants fill vital positions in healthcare, hospitality, and manufacturing. Businesses can support our classes and services and recruit our students and alumni.
Support our work:
We will be happy to promote your participation! Check out our most recent annual report to learn more about our programs and supporters. Center for New Americans FY ’22 annual report
Center for New Americans is supported by public funders, private foundations, and many local businesses.