Center for New Americans is a community-based organization.
Your support helps to keep our classes free and our services accessible.
No gift is too small.
We welcome gifts made in honor of friends and family members, as well as memorial gifts.
We gratefully accept monthly donations.
CNA is a 501©(3) organization. Charitable contributions to Center for New Americans are tax deductible.
What your contribution can provide:
$100 Feedback journals for one class of students
$150 Orientation and training for a group of volunteers
$200 Assistance with citizenship application and interview preparation
$550 Mini ipads for students to work on literacy
Center for New Americans thanks the following generous supporters:
- the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- the Massachusetts Office of Refugees and Immigrants
- the Dow Jones Foundation
- the United Way of Hampshire County
- the United Way of Franklin County
- all of the local businesses and individuals whose generous support sustains our effort.
Please review our 2016 annual report [no link]